Create a Legacy Campaign
One way to create a legacy for your baby is by creating a campaign to raise support for NILMDTS.
You can create a campaign for just about any event:
- In memory of your baby’s birthday or angelversary.
- To raise support for an event you may be taking part in such as a 5K run.
- To raise support for a Remembrance Event you may be organizing.
- Any other creative idea you may have.
How to Set up a Campaign
- Go to the Colorado Gives Website or Crowdrise Website.
- You can look up Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep to see other campaigns that have been created.
- When you are ready to create a campaign, click on Sign Up and Fundraiser.
- Once the fundraiser account is created, you will see a tab called My Campaigns. Click on it and follow the directions.
- You may call the campaign whatever you would like.
- Set a goal of how much funding you want to raise.
- Once it is set, then you will see it listed on the NILMDTS Remembrance Events.
- Promote your campaign on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media, as well as through email.