Please consider partnering with Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep. Together we can help assure that all families experiencing infant loss will be able to receive the priceless gift of remembrance photography. NILMDTS is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and all donations are tax deductible.
NILMDTS volunteer photographers donate over $5 million of photography services each year to families who experience the death of a baby. This massive worldwide effort is coordinated on a modest budget of just over $300,000 a year. Every dollar you give is multiplied 17 times in photographic services to families!
Your dollar equates to $17.00!
If you are unable to view a brown rectangular button with the words “Donate Now”, please Click Here to Donate Now.
You may mail your check to:
2305 E. Arapahoe Road, Suite 220
Centennial, CO 80122
Our Stewardship Pledge
NILMDTS takes our responsibility seriously to contributors, volunteers, and families we serve to be wise stewards of the funds entrusted to us. Since NILMDTS is committed to continue to provide and expand quality services, we work diligently to keep our costs to a minimum. Your support is critical to the continued outreach of NILMDTS.
To view our financial documents, please click here. Thank you for your continued support.
10 Reasons to Partner with NILMDTS
Your partnership helps NILMDTS:
- Provide a free gift of professional portraiture to parents experiencing the loss of a baby. NILMDTS volunteer photographers serve over 3500 families worldwide each year.
- Maintain and continually improve an updated website with accurate records to find photographers when a family is in need of NILMDTS services.
- Support thousands of photographers across the US and worldwide with ongoing training and technical assistance to assist them in serving families.
- Continually recruit professional level photographers to volunteer our services.
- Provide ongoing support to parents with valuable resources.
- Spread the word of our services through a wide variety of media sources, social networks, conferences, and other outlets so no parent finds out about us “too late”.
- Support medical professionals with information about how to use NILMDTS and how to photograph babies if a photographer is not available.
- Provide families who were unable to receive professional portraits with retouching services.
- Support parents in conducting remembrance events for their babies.
- Maintain proper insurance for volunteers.