Please consider partnering with Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep. Together we can help assure that all families experiencing infant loss will be able to receive the priceless gift of remembrance photography. NILMDTS is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and all donations are tax deductible.
It’s true, volunteer photographers donate more than 8 million dollars of photography services each year, but there are hard costs associated with providing that gift. Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep serves more than 4,000 families worldwide each year. This massive effort takes funds to continue this mission.
Please donate today, or set up a recurring monthly donation. Be sure to include the name of a baby who you are honoring and your baby’s name will be listed on our website and in the newsletter the month the donation is received.
Find out how NILMDTS funds are utilized, watch our video below.
7500 E. Arapahoe Road, Suite 101
Centennial, CO 80112
Click here to include this sheet with your check
NILMDTS takes our responsibility seriously to contributors, volunteers, and families we serve to be wise stewards of the funds entrusted to us. Since NILMDTS is committed to continue to provide and expand quality services, we work diligently to keep our costs to a minimum. Your support is critical to the continued outreach of NILMDTS.
To view our financial documents, please click here. Thank you for your continued support.
Your partnership helps NILMDTS:
- Provide a free gift of professional portraiture to parents experiencing the loss of a baby. NILMDTS volunteer photographers serve over 3500 families worldwide each year.
- Maintain and continually improve an updated website with accurate records to find photographers when a family is in need of NILMDTS services.
- Support thousands of photographers across the US and worldwide with ongoing training and technical assistance to assist them in serving families.
- Continually recruit professional level photographers to volunteer our services.
- Provide ongoing support to parents with valuable resources.
- Raise public awareness of our services through a wide variety of media sources, social networks, conferences, and other outlets so no parent finds out about us “too late”.
- Support medical professionals with information about how to use NILMDTS and how to photograph babies if a photographer is not available.
- Provide families who were unable to receive professional portraits with retouching services.
- Support parents in conducting remembrance events for their babies.
- Maintain proper insurance for volunteers.