Recruit a Volunteer
Recruitment is a year round effort!
Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep strives to be able to respond to the call of all families who request our services. In most communities, though, we still need many more Affiliated Photographers in order to meet the need. We need everyone’s help to recruit and grow our network of professional level photographers.
Check out our newest video, Photographers: A Call to Action, and then use the resources and ideas below. There are lots of ways that you can contribute to the campaign!
Help NILMDTS Respond to Every Call
- Share on social media and blogs. Promote NILMDTS on your own wall, and share with professional groups that you belong to. Use a banner or image below or share posts from our Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep Facebook page and website “Latest News“.
- Host an Introduction Meeting for potential photographers. Join a meet-up group that already exists, or create your own meet-up group!
- Research photographers online and share with them about NILMDTS.
- Make a presentation about NILMDTS at a photography club or association.
- Share a NILMDTS video.
- Invite interested photographers to participate in an online webinar about becoming a NILMDTS Affiliated Photographer. See details below. Or host your own using Google Hangouts!
Informational Webinar/Q&A for Interested Photographers
Do you know someone interested in becoming a NILMDTS Affiliated Photographer who has questions about the organization, the work, or the application process? Invite them to attend a virtual informational meeting or share our webinar image below. For a list of session dates and times, please visit our webinar page.