General Volunteer Information
[Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep] has been some of the most fulfilling "work" I have ever done. I am often left wondering who is blessed more by these services; the families or the volunteers that provide them.
Apply to be Photographer today! Visit our Photographer Page to learn more about the criteria and apply!
General Application Requirements
- Complete the appropriate online application for your interested volunteer position.
- All volunteers must be 18 years of age or older at the time of application.
- Currently we are only able to accept applications from the USA, USA territories, and the following countries (but not their territories): Canada, Ireland, United Kingdom, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa.
- Note that the application review process may take up to 4 weeks depending on the volume of applications. You will be contacted by email with the results of the review.
- Upon acceptance, all volunteers will be asked to sign a Volunteer Services Agreement and photographer, assistants and digital retouch artists pay annual membership dues of $25.01. ***Please do not complete this step until you have received confirmation that you have been accepted.***
We Need You!
Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep (NILMDTS) remembrance photography volunteers capture special moments of love for parents experiencing the loss of an infant. This precious gift helps provide healing for a family while honoring the baby's legacy.
Our organization continues to expand our reach and strengthen our existing volunteer teams across the US, Canada, Ireland, the United Kingdom, Germany, New Zealand, Australia, and South Africa.
Whether you are a skilled photographer, professional photo editor, a parent who has suffered a loss, or you have a heart for our mission, there are many ways to be a part of supporting our mission!
To learn more about the various volunteer roles, and to apply online, please select one of the boxes above.