Find a Photographer
If you, or someone you know, are in need of our services to assist you in finding a photographer to provide you with a keepsake photos of your child(ren), NILMDTS will assist you.
Please limit your phone calls to volunteer photographers to the hours between 7 AM and 10 PM. If you, or a patient, will deliver overnight, it is recommended that you call prior to delivery so that a photographer can be arranged for first thing the next morning.
When searching for a photographer:
- After reading through the Terms and Conditions listed below, click on the CONTINUE button below.
- Enter a zip code to search within a 50-mile radius. Start by calling the Area Coordinator.
- As a general guideline, we provide this service to parents suffering infant loss. A general guideline is for infants beginning at 22-weeks gestation, or at the discretion of medical personnel. This is only a guideline. This does not mean that the photographer will not provide the service for babies that are a little younger; but a medical professional will need to be consulted about the situation.
- Our photographers provide this service on a voluntary basis and are generally able to do so after business hours by working around their normal schedule.
- If you know you will need the services of a photographer, it is much more likely you can schedule a volunteer photographer if you call prior to delivering the baby. Please call your local Area Coordinator as soon as you know that you may need the services of a photographer.
Terms and Conditions:
The photographers listed on this web site have volunteered to provide photography and related services free of charge for NILMDTS. While NILMDTS makes every effort to evaluate the photographer’s skill level and suitability for providing photographic services, NILMDTS takes no responsibility for, nor does it make any representations, guaranties, endorsements, or warranties with respect to, the credentials, qualifications, quality of work, or accuracy of representations made by photographers who are listed on the NILMDTS’ web site. NILMDTS shall not be responsible for any disputes that may arise between photographers and those to whom they provide services. NILMDTS does not sanction, or take responsibility for, any representations made by the photographer, either orally, in writing, or on the photographer’s web site. It is the sole responsibility of the users of the services provided by the photographers to investigate and to verify the credentials and qualifications of such photographers. As volunteers to the NILMDTS mission, NILMDTS can not guarantee or take responsibility for those who volunteer.
In no event shall NILMDTS or any of its officers, directors, employees, representatives, or affiliates be liable or responsible for: i) any losses, injuries, or damages (including without limitation special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages) that you may incur that are related to the use of the content, materials, information, listings, or photographer location services provided by NILMDTS on this website or elsewhere; or, ii) the services provided to you by the photographers listed on this website (or referred to you by an agent of NILMDTS), whether such losses, injuries, or damages in either case arise under theories of contract, negligence, tort, or otherwise.
By clicking on the Continue button below, you agree to the terms and conditions listed.
NILMDTS provides links to the web sites of volunteer photographers and is not responsible for the accuracy or truthfulness of the information provided on any website linked to or from the NILMDTS website. NILMDTS does not guaranty, represent, or warrant (expressly or impliedly) the content, materials, information, listings, or services provided by the photographer or on any website to which the NILMDTS website provides links.
NILMDTS reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the content, materials, information, listings, or services set forth on the NILMDTS website at any time without prior notice.